Before the shave!

Before the shave!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

1st update

Well it has been 1 day since I decided this was a genuine goer. This morning I spoke with Lesley Hooper - Fundraising Manager for PMH Foundation. At her request I have downloaded the PMHF fundraising Agreement which I have since filled in and will fax through to her from work this afternoon :) She says that I will have approval & tax receipt booklets & paperwork by this Tuesday (23rd Oct 2007).

I would like to have the shave done at either ward 3B or the Megazone so that anyone who wants to come along to watch or help shave me can come. I'm currently liaising with 3B manager to find out what is possible. If all falls through I will probably have it done at my place instead.

For anyone who can't make it I will be posting pictures & possibly video on here!

No comments: