Before the shave!

Before the shave!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rachy

This is my friend Rach... she raised $4000 shaving her hair off for Bluey Day in April this year!


Rachy's brother Ben was diagnosed with cancer when he was only 6 weeks old! He spent many months in the PMH Oncology unit. He made it through the treatments for the cancer but developed other problems. Unfortunately his little body gave in this past January a couple of months after his 8th birthday.







This is Rachy with Benny last year before he became sick again>>>>










And this is one of my favourite pics of me & Benny on the day he received his Lions Club Child of Courage award :)


Your donations will go directly in full to PMH through the PMH Foundation to help many other children not unlike my lil mate Benny! If an 11year old can raise $4000 surely I can collect at least $1000!

No comments: